Saturday, October 29, 2011

Do You need a Used Appliance - Perhaps a Freezer ?

If you are looking for used appliances I found a place to check out.  Mike's Appliances in Mt. Jackson, VA - Mike's Appliances Web Site

I bought a large reconditioned upright freezer for $200.00 from him this past spring and it works like a champ.  I had a smaller upright that I had purchased from Craig's list in 2010 but wanted something bigger. 

I contacted Mike's and he did not have any in stock but within a couple of weeks they called and had one for me.  He offers a 30 day warrenty and we had a little issue that he prompty came out (free of charge) and took care of for us.

He also has refrigerators, stoves, washer & dryers - if you need something and don't want to buy new - check him out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Newest Coupons !