Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oneida Roasting Pan for $4.99 after Mail in Rebate and Coupon from Bed, Bath and Beyond

Just got my Bed Bath and Beyond Sales flyer and they have a 17" Roaster with a V-Rack - that will hold up to a 30 lb turkey with a non stick interior on sale for $19.99 (pg 22 of the flyer).

On the back of the flyer is the usual $5.00 off $15 coupon.

Then this product has a manufacturer's rebate of $10.00 that you can print right from the web site. I put the link below so you can see the item and the reviews.

My Perfect Kitchen™ Gourmet Nonstick Roaster with V-Rack - Bed Bath & Beyond&

If you combine all 3 the final cost is $4.99.

I got this pan last yr on this same deal and like the reviewers of the product had a problem with the finish coming off after a couple of uses. I took it back and got my money back. But I think I will do this deal again and see if they have fixed the problem. For $4.99 it's worth a try

It is a really large, sturdy pan, with nice strong handles and comes with a V rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Newest Coupons !