Saturday, November 19, 2011

Give a $10.00 Egift to a Friend for Restaurant.com - maybe they will give you one.

 
I found this offer on ThatFreebieSite is always updating with the latest Free Offers available online.

This offer is way Cool ! It’s called “Feed It Forward”

You can give a $10.00 Restaurant.com Egift card to Friends for FREE !

You will need to register/create an account or log in to your already Restaurant.com existing account and then you can send up to 40 of these $10 Egift cards per day ! To friends with unique email addresses.

They expect this promo to last thru 12-25-11, but only until supplies are gone.

I just sent 20 this morning - So many of my friends buy these - what a great way to reduce the cost.   - I can't wait to have a friend send me one !

Click HERE to sign up today or to snag the offer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Newest Coupons !