Friday, March 2, 2012

Save Money on Scott's Products with these NEW Printable Coupons !

I'm really excited about these new Coupons for Scott's Products.  While I was shopping at Martin's on 2-26-12 I saw a Catalina Notice Sign on a Scott's Product that usually means a great deal is coming !  Here is the picture of the Shelf tag alerting me to a On Your Next Order Coupon Deal when you purchase 2, 12 roll White Tissue packs that are priced at $7.99 each.




This offer runs thru March 17th and when I see these types of signs I always think there will be coupons coming to help make the deal better and here they are.



$0.99 off when you buy any FOUR or more rolls of SCOTT Naturals™ Bath Tissue
GET COUPON



$0.99 off when you buy any SIX or more rolls of SCOTT Naturals™ Towels
GET COUPON



$0.99 off when you buy any TWO SCOTT Naturals™ Flushable Wipes Tub or Refill
GET COUPON



$0.99 off when you buy any TWELVE or more rolls of SCOTT® Extra Soft Bath Tissue
GET COUPON



$0.99 off when you buy any SIX or more rolls of SCOTT® Towels
GET COUPON


$0.99 off when you buy any EIGHT or more rolls of SCOTT® 1000 ct. Bath Tissue
GET COUPON

So a plan to save money would be
purchase Two 12 packs at $7.99
Use Two of these coupons:


$0.99 off when you buy any EIGHT or more rolls of SCOTT® 1000 ct. Bath Tissue
GET COUPON



At the register I would pay $14.00 and get a Catalina Coupon For $2.00 off anything else in the store ! which I could use for things like Milk or Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Newest Coupons !