|Save $5.00 when you purchase 15 boxes of Kraft® Macaroni & Cheese Dinner. Offer includes: 7.25 oz, 5.5 oz. size individual boxes only.. Expires 10/10/2012.|
|Buy 1 GUM® Go-Betweens®, Save 75¢. Expires 9/26/2012.|
|Buy 1 GUM® Crayola Kids® or Star Wars Kids Toothbrush, Save 75¢. Expires 9/26/2012.|
|Buy 1 GUM® Canker-X®, Save $1.00. Expires 9/26/2012. (Only at CVS, Rite Aid)|
|Buy any (1) Dean's® Dip 12 oz or larger, Save 55¢.
Print this Cpn to use at the Register: 85¢ off when you buy any TWO Dean's® Dips 12oz or larger
|Buy 1 GUM® Eez-Thru Flosser®, Save 75¢. Expires 9/26/2012.|
|Buy 1 GUM® PerioBalance®, Save $5.00. Expires 9/26/2012. (Only at CVS, Rite Aid)|
|Buy 1 Diamond Crystal Salt Sense, Save 35¢. Expires 9/26/2012.|
|Buy 1 Diamond Crystal Sea Salt, Save 40¢. Expires 9/26/2012.|
|Buy 1 Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt, Save 40¢. Expires 9/26/2012.|
|Save $1.00 when you buy any TWO (2) Ziploc® brand Bags. Expires 9/26/2012.|
|Save $1.00 when you buy any TWO (2) Ziploc® brand containers . Expires 9/26/2012.|
Print this Cpn to Use at the Register: $1.00 off any two Ziploc brand Containers
|Buy 1 Truvia® Natural Sweetener (40 ct or larger), Save 75¢.
Print this Cpn to Use at the Register:
Save 75¢ when you buy ONE (1) package of Truvia® Natural Sweetener or Truvia® Baking Blend with sugar
|Buy 1 Truvia® Baking Blend with sugar, Save 75¢.
Print This Cpn to use at the Register: Save 75¢ when you buy ONE (1) package of Truvia® Natural Sweetener or Truvia® Baking Blend with sugar
If you are not using Savings Star here is how it works !
SavingStar is a eCoupon service (Electronic Coupons ) that's totally paperless - so there's nothing to clip or print. Get over 30 eCoupons worth over $50!
It's like a savings account that works behind the scences when you make a purchase. There are lots of stores that participate and it's simple.
1) Set Up Your Savings Star Account by Clicking Here:
GO TO SAVINGS STAR !
2) Register you rewards cards for stores like CVS, Rite Aid and lots of grocery stores, Like Food Lion, Martin's, Kroger and more.
3) Select the Ecpns you want "loaded" to your cards that you just registered.
4) Purchase the items at any of the stores you have registered and the value of the Ecpn will be deposited into your Savings Star Account automatically. Sometimes it can take up to 30 days for the value to appear, depending upon the store you bought it at - but be patient.
5) When you reach a balance of $5 in your Savings Star account - you can ask to be paid out - in the form of a cash payment via check or even thru an Amazon Gift Card.
You can use a Clipped Manufactures Cpn or Printed Coupons like the ones I posted above with the Ecpn as the value of the Ecpn does not come off at the register (it's deposited into your Savings Star Account) - it all happens behind the scences.
These cpns change all the time, and many are single use cpns, like the one above but the savings can really add up quickly.
It's very easy !