Saturday, August 17, 2013
Classico OYNO and Savings Star Working together at Martin's
I took advantage of this OYNO deal on Classico, and got the $2.00 OYNO Coupon, when I purchased 3 regular Classico as well as earned Credit toward the Savings-Star offer below
The OYNO runs thru 9-7-13
Buy 3 Classico and Get a $2 OYNO
Regular Classico was priced at $2.39 - which is a price that is also
in the ad that starts 8-18 and Organic Classico was $3.29
Between Now and 9-25-13
with this Savings Star Offer !
Save $5.00 when you spend $15.00 or more on Classico® products before 9/25/13..Expires 9/25/2013.Save $5.00.
Remember with Savings-Star you get paid out once you have reached the $5 Level in your account
so this one offer alone means you can get a $5 Amazon Gift Card or even a $5 deposit into your back account !
If you are not using Savings-Star here is how it works !
Saving-Star is a eCoupon service (Electronic Coupons ) that's totally paperless - so there's nothing to clip or print. Get over 30 eCoupons worth over $50!
It's like a savings account that works behind the scences when you make a purchase. There are lots of stores that participate and it's simple.
PLUS YOU CAN USE A PRINTED OR CLIPPED CPN AT THE REGISTER AND STILL GET THE ECpn VALUE !
1) Set Up Your Savings-Star Account by Clicking Here: GO TO SAVINGS STAR !
2) Register you rewards cards for stores like CVS, Rite Aid and lots of grocery stores, Like Food Lion, Martin's, Kroger and more.
3) Select the Ecpns you want "loaded" to your cards that you just registered.
4) Purchase the items at any of the stores you have registered and the value of the Ecpn will be deposited into your Savings-Star Account automatically. Sometimes it can take up to 30 days for the value to appear, depending upon the store you bought it at - but be patient.
5) When you reach a balance of $5 in your Savings-Star account - you can ask to be paid out - in the form of a cash payment via a bank deposit or even thru an Amazon Gift Card.
With Savings-Star you can use a Clipped Manufactures Cpn or Printed Coupons with the Ecpn as the value of the Ecpn does not come off at the register (it's deposited into your Savings Star Account) - it all happens behind the scences.
These cpns change all the time, and many are single use cpns, but the savings can really add up quickly.
It's very easy !