Tuesday, October 29, 2013

5 Lbs of White Potatoes = $.49 at Martin's & more Freebies

Giant Premium All Purpose White Potatoes - 5 lb bags on sale this week for $2.99

I got a Ecpn in my Martin's Account for $1.50 off any Giant Potatoe bag
then I put the potatoes in a transaction that I was doing and used a $1/1 produce cpn from the store ad itself - made my 5 lbs of potatoes = $.49

If you are not familier with the Ecpns - go to the Martin's web site and make sure you register your Martin's Card and ask to receive email updates.   Each week they vary.

I also got a $4.00 off any Giant Easy Peel Raw Shrimp Ecpn and plan on putting these in a transaction and using the in ad cpn for $1 off any Frozen Item.  The ad shows Large Raw Simple Peel Shrimp on sale for $7.99/lb and they come in 2 lb bags, so a bag will cost $15.98

My Transaction with the Shrimp and Potatoes will be:
Shrimp $15.98
Ecpn - $4.00
in ad cpn - $1/1 frozen

Potatoes $2.99
Ecpn - $1.50
in ad cpn - $1/1 Produce

(2) loaves - Giant White Bread - on sale for $1 ec
use (2) $1 off any product cpns - makes both loves of bread Free !

(1) Armour Original smoked sausage on sale for $1
use $1 off any meat cpn from the ad itself - means it will be Free !

OOP =  11.47




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Newest Coupons !