Tuesday, October 29, 2013

$.50 DiGiorno Pizza - What a deal !

I have great Coupon Trading Partners and my good friend Leah
recently sent me a Pizza Mail in rebate that I'm using with a
deal at Martin's this week on DiGiorno !



Pg 5 of the Martin's ad:
Get a Free Stouffer's Family Size Entree ($6.99 value) when you spend $20 on participating
Nestle Items

The Stouffer's Family Size is listed as part of the Participating Items that will count toward your $20 !

So my Plan is
Buy (1) Family Size Stoufer's = $6.99
Buy (3) DiGiorno Pizza's X $5.00 = $15.00
Total $21.99 (should meet the Spend $20 requirement)

Then I have (2) $1.50/1 IP's for the DiGionro that I printed and posted about a few days ago
Use: $1/1 Stouffer's Family, Large Family or Party Size Entree, exp. 11/30/13 (RP 09/08/13 R)
The Stouffers should come off at the register as Free ! so - $6.99
Use a $1 off any Frozen in ad store Cpn from the Martin's flyer
Use (2) $1/1 any Item in ad cpns from the Martin's Flyer
OOP = $8.00
I should get a $2.00 OYNO cpn when I check out for the DiGiorno
and I will be able to submit my Mail in rebate for Pizza and get $4 Back

The net effect it's like getting all (4) items for $2.00 or $.50 each

You can look at CouponNetwork for the  OYNO deal running on DiGiorno presently at Martin's thru 11-3-13
Buy (2) get a $1 OYNO
Buy (3) get a $2 OYNO
Buy (4) get a $3.00 OYNO

Note: I have not completed this transaction yet but I will report back when I do.

Update: - I did this transaction Wed Eve and the Catalina did not print and the Stouffers did not come off as Free - I had to go to Customer Service to Resolve.








No comments:

Post a Comment

The Newest Coupons !