Sunday, April 1, 2012

Home Depot 50% off Garden Plants thru 4-4

Check your Home Depot if you are looking for plants for your garden or yard.

They are running a 50% off promo on 4 and 5 inch veggie plants. I got Tomato plants for $1.74.. They also have 6 packs of annual flowers (Marigolds, Bergonia and Impatiens) for $.89.

The ad is a little confusing as were the signs in the store (not everything was marked) but have them price check any item you are interested in. I also got Strawberry plants 50% off in the 4" pots for $1.47

Lots of other stuff on sale too.

Then I belong to the Home Depot Garden Club and I got a $5/50 cpn in my email.

I had a good friend tell me her Lowe's will price match a Home Depot ad - in case you don't have a Home Depot close by, print the ad and take it to your Lowe's and see what they will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Newest Coupons !