Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Great Deal Caffeine Free Diet Coke at Kroger !

Kroger has a good deal on CocaCola Products this week and it includes the Caffeine Free Diet Coke, although it's not in the picture in the ad (pg 1).

They are on sale for $4/11 and you have to buy 4 to get this price and you would want to because there is a $5 On Your Next Order Coupon Deal running with only the Caffeine Free Diet Coke.

Here is the link to the Caffeine Free OYNO - information on Coupon Network

The important details of the Offer are:  Buy 4 and Get a $5 OYNO Cpn !

SO last night I went to Kroger and Bought 4 packs of Caffeine Free Diet Coke. 
I happen to have TWO Free Coupons for two of the 12 packs from MyCokeRewards.com and when all was said and done I paid $3.37 OOP, including tax for Four 12 packs of Coke and I got a $5 OYNO coupon which I used to do the deal again.



If you don't have the Free Coupons like I had - the Deal would still be good - $11.00 OOP and get a $5 OYNO cpn - for the first transaction.  The 2nd transaction = 4/ $11, use the $5 OYNO, makes it $6 OOP and get another $5 OYNO !

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Newest Coupons !