Monday, May 14, 2012

Hidden Kellogg's Coupon and Martin's Deal


There is a New Hidden Kellogg's Coupon this morning -

It's good on any Two Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Crispix or all-Bran Cereals, 10 oz or larger. 

I'm glad to see this coupon as the Corn Flakes, 18 oz size are part of the Buy 4 Kellogg's, get $6 ISO deal and a Coupon for a Free Gallon of Milk At Martin's this week. 

Yesterday when I did this deal at Martin's I bought Four 18 oz boxes of Corn Flakes and each box had a peelie on them for a Free Box of Pop Tarts, when you purchased 2 Cereals.

So my transaction looked like:
4 Corn Flakes x $3.79  $15.16
2 Pop - Tarts X $1.67 = $3.34

I used a $.50/1 Corn Flakes Cpn which dbl to $1
and a $1/3 Kellogg's Cpn

Used 2 Free Pop Tarts Peelies (and I still have 2 of these left as there was 1 on each box)

I got the $6 Off Instantly at the Register so my

OOP was $7.16 for the Cereal and the Pop Tarts

And I got a Coupon for a Free Gallon of Milk !







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Newest Coupons !