Saturday, November 19, 2011

Get a Free Sample of Seattle's Best Coffee and a $2.00 off Coupon to print

This offer is gave me more than I expected !

- a $2 Cpn for Seattle Best Coffee to print !

This offer from ThatFreebieSite is to sign up for a Free Sample of Settles Best Coffee thru their FaceBook Page.

So I clicked thru the link inside the offer:
Then signed into my Facebook page and “liked” them
Then it will give you a screen to enter your name and address for the free sample to be sent -

THEN - click on the “YES I’m Working Black Friday” Button -
when I did that it gave me a Coupon to PRINT and it was for $2.00 any 12 oz bag of Seattle’s Best Coffee !! It's a Bricks Cpn - what a great surprise ! I hope everyone can get this !


Don't forget to Click the "Yes, I'm working Black Friday" button
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Newest Coupons !