Sunday, March 18, 2012

Heluva Good Sour Cream Dips Catalina Deal working at Martin's can make you money !

Heluva Good Sour Cream Dips are on sale at Martin's - the 8 oz size $1.69, the 12 oz size $1.99 and both had On Your Next Order Catalina Notices hanging under them !
Buy 3 and get a $3 On Your Next Order Coupon.

I happen to have Blinkies for $.75/1 in my binder and so I purchased
3 x $1.69 = $5.07
Used 3 Blinkies (DND) so less $2.25
OOP = $2.82
Got a $3 OYNO Cpn - so a Money Maker ! of $.18

I then used the $3 OYNO and rolled it buying the larger 12 oz size container.  (more product !)
3 X $1.99 = $5.97
Used 3 blinkies (DND) - less $2.25
Used $3 OYNO cpn from 1st transaction
OOP  $.72 and  I got another $3 OYNO Coupon - so even more of a Money Maker !

If you don't have the blinkies - check for this Insert Coupon
$0.55/1 Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dip from the 1-22-12 Smartsource - it still makes for a great deal !

When I checked out I actually got a Catalina Notice telling me the deal would start on Monday but it's already running thru the April 15th !

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Newest Coupons !