Saturday, March 24, 2012

Martin's Grocery Store Great Deals and Coupon Match Ups

If you are a Martin's Shopper or if you want to become one I invite you to join me in the Martin's Forum on http://www.weusecoupons.com/upload/giant-pa-martins/

My Screen name on the web site is VACavelady and I'm a Forum Leader for Martin's.  What does this mean, well it's my job to manage the forum and bring you the hottest possible deals and tell you how to shop at Martin's.

Ever wonder how to make Martin's Extra gas rewards work for you ?  I can help.  Each week we break down the deals and match up the coupons and tell you about hidden deals. 

I really appreciate people participating in the forum and printing coupons from the links we post is very helpful !  Of Course I really appreciate you printing coupons from my Blog...

If you like couponing www.weusecoupons.com is the place to find all the stores.  The National drug Stores like CVS, WAGS and Rite Aid all have great forums and breakdown the deals for you. Target, Kohls, WalMart all have forums as well.  The advantage of a Forum based web site is people contributing and "talking" about how to do deals and asking questions.

So join me.  When you get to the site create a user name and pass word and then join in.  Make sure you introduce yourself !

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Newest Coupons !